Saturday, August 13, 2016

How Do I Get That Traffic To My Blog or Website ?


 Yes as I read posts on various websites going back a few years we all want to know how to get that darn traffic to your website or blog. It isn't terribly hard, but it does take some effort. I still use Facebook, Twitter and My Google Account to spread the word. I have other pins on pinterest and I am thinking of making some kind of a youtube video. Just don't be a spammer and think about others. One of the things I have noticed is that there are many videos that are somewhat misleading. I have watched them only to find out that they are really trying to push a website with some kind of program. This kind of thing goes all the way back to the beginning. I guess we are always trying to make a buck no matter how deceitful we are. I do not follow that rule and believe in being honest. Like I have told others if you have to lie to the customer to sell something, there is something wrong with your business.
 So the moral of the story is don't give up the ship. I have had times when I wrote a post and got tons of traffic. Then there are other times when it seemed as if no one cared. That's just the name of the game and you must learn to deal with it. So get out there and start up an affiliate store and maybe add a little blogging to it. Learn about the usage of keywords and long tail keywords. Maybe create a free online store with wix or weebly. All it takes is time and after you make one website make another. Just don't over do it. I have found that with weebly you can only make 10 free websites, so pick your niches carefully and most of all have fun. Use some pictures, paragraphs and videos. Always leave the reader with the thought of coming back for more. So make it interesting and give the reader something to laugh about.