How To Make Extra Money


 While we are working on our blogs trying to make them popular we may be looking for ways to make extra money in our spare time. I know myself I have searched all over the internet for ways to make money at home. The problem we all run into is that most things on the internet are scams. Now there are websites out there that have lists of websites that are nothing but scams. I remember finding places that looked interesting and then I found them listed on the scamming sites. It saved me alot of time and headaches.
 It seems as though the most popular way to make money is by doing surveys. Once again you will run into the problem of what is legitimate and what is not. What I tend to do is place in my search the word legit or legitimate. This seems to bring up the good websites, but you still have to protect yourself. Again what I do is then type in the website name with legit or not in the search window. I most likely will find websites where they have done reviews on them and then I can determine if they are worth looking into or not.
 One of the best giveaways is if the place in question wants you to pay money to join. That right there may be an indicator it is a scam. I have read many times where people are saying they made a good amount of money on various places. The best answer is to check them out. If you are interested in looking into a place for kindle publishing click on the picture below.

http://10ab0208jlodg174ukki6zxj7e.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=MONETIZE+A+BLOG

Click on the picture above and listen to the video on making money kindle publishing

Thank You for stopping and leave a comment on any job you found that is legit.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Blogging

How To Get Traffic To Your Wix And Weebly Websites

Make Tons Of Money With The Right Niche