Friday, January 1, 2016

Watch What You Put On Your Blog Or It May Be Deleted


 This seems to be an ongoing problem where someones blog is all of the sudden deleted. Yes it has happened to me more that once. A few of my blogs were deleted due to possible spamming. I was working on a new blog and only had a few posts so far. I had just finished the third post, published it and just like that it was gone. I went back to the dashboard and found it was locked just like my other blog. Okay so now what is your next step to getting you blog back.
 Well with Blogger you have the choice to appeal the locked blog. Okay next they send you an email telling me in my case that my blog was tagged as possible spamming by their system. I only had some ads and links to amazon products that were related to the blog content. Well I did the appeal and a few days later I received an email that my blog was mistakenly marked as a spam violator. This has happened with three of my blogs and all were reinstated. But with the current two they reinstated them and locked them again the following day.
 Now supposedly when you do the appeal a human being checks the blog. Okay so they were found to be okay and reinstated. Well if they were locked again the following day tells me there is something wrong with the system. I have searched all over the internet and I am not the only one this is happening to. I have seen where someone has had numerous posts and then there blog is gone. I have tried forums only to have a email sent to me telling me that it's not okay to have affiliate marketing on your blog.
 Whats funny is  I read an article where google and amazon have come together. Also google has the adsense ads that you can have up to three on your blog. I also noticed that the email that was sent to me from the forum was exactly the same as other bloggers have received. Well as for myself as soon as my blogs are unlocked I am going to delete them. I see no reason to be punishing myself for no reason other than the fact that googles system keeps thinking I am spamming when I am not.
 Sorry for the ranting that I am doing, but I just want my readers to be aware of what can happen to their blogs in the future. It is no wonder that many individuals leave blogger and go to a paid version of wordpress or maybe get their own domain name and run their blog. The problem is if you run multiple blogs it could become expensive. So watch what you put on your blogs and how many links or ads you put on your blogs.
 Thank You for Reading and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 !!!!