Goal Of This Blog

Even though the title of the blog is how to make money blogging. My goal is not to make money. No my goal is to help anyone who would like to monetize their blogs with any information I have learned or found.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Christmas Is Coming And So Are The Shoppers

 Now is the time to start planning your posts to drive traffic to your blog and hopefully gets people to buy some Christmas Gifts. Yes when I think about my post ideas I do think about the seasons and the holidays. So whatever your niche is maybe you might think about adjusting it for the season. In other words change your ads to reflect the upcoming holiday such as Christmas. Make sure to use your keywords to reflect the season as well. You know if people are searching those seasonal words are going to be used. So why not give yourself a better chance. Also the more people at your blog the more people may see your links to your other blogs. This way you may be helping someone in a way that they did not expect.

Search For Books On How To Start A Blog

Google+ Followers