Goal Of This Blog

Even though the title of the blog is how to make money blogging. My goal is not to make money. No my goal is to help anyone who would like to monetize their blogs with any information I have learned or found.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

What Do You Think?

 I think that the way to make money by blogging is not to worry about the money aspect at the start. I think your main goal should be first to enjoy yourself and second to help other people in any way you can. It can be by giving help with computers or building something or even by a few kind words. So many of us want to become extremely successful we forget what the real goal should be. Think about the people who are reading your blog. Are you doing this to help or just to put money in your pocket. Way Too Many Times Greed takes over and we forget what we should be doing. If after awhile your blog does become successful thank your readers because without them you would not be here. I am by no means successful but I am trying to help and I would like to say...
THANK YOU TO ANYONE READING MY BLOG OR BLOGS !!!

Search For Books On How To Start A Blog

Google+ Followers