Use Facebook To Advertise Your Blog

 Another way of getting that needed traffic to your blog is by using Facebook. Now you can just write a post mentioning your blog and input the blog address. What you can also do with facebook is start your own facebook page with your blog. I have done this with a few of my blogs and then I invited a number of my friends. The thing is to have your blog name something that will easily come up when someone is searching on facebook. For example I have my blog called The Ham Shack Shop on a Facebook Page. It seems to come up due to ham shack being a fairly common name in ham radio. Here are a few videos below on how to start your own facebook page as well as how to drive traffic with facebook groups.

                                           


                       
                How to Get Free Traffic from Facebook Groups - Tutorial by IM-Blog101


                       
                  Generate Website Traffic with Facebook Groups by Jonathan Leger
 THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY !!!

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Blogging

How To Get Traffic To Your Wix And Weebly Websites

Make Tons Of Money With The Right Niche