10 Most Popular Niche Ideas


 I think all of us who are out here blogging ask the question what are the most popular niches that will bring in the traffic to my blog. As I have said in other posts that you should not give up. It takes time to build up that audience of loyal readers. Not every post you write is going to be that traffic bringer. Believe me I have posts on my various blogs that do not get much traffic. One thing I do is I look at my posts and if I see one that is not doing well I change the post title.
 So what are the most popular niche ideas out there today. Here is a list of 10 popular ideas below.
  1. FASHION BLOGS
  2. PHOTOGRAPHY BLOGS
  3. TECHNOLOGY BLOGS
  4. HAM RADIO BLOGS
  5. HEALTH ORIENTATED BLOGS
  6. RELIGIOUS BLOGS
  7. TUTORIAL BLOGS
  8. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGS
  9. HOW TO IMPROVE OUR SELF BLOGS
  10. STRANGE EVENTS AND PHENOMENA BLOGS
 Of course these are not the only niche ideas for blogs that will pull in traffic to your blog. You will also find that each of these niche ideas may have several niche ideas within them. The best way is to search on the internet and see what is popular. Look at what blogs are bringing in tons of traffic and think of a similar blog idea. Another idea is to use Google Adwords and use the keyword planner. Type in a niche idea or a post idea and see how many searches there are a month for that subject. Then build your blog around that subject. Put yourself in the place of the reader and decide if it looks interesting. Use Twitter and Facebook to see what readers think of your Blog and Posts. Here is a link to some excellent books on blog design BOOKS ON BLOG DESIGN

Thank You For Stopping By and Don't Give Up The Ship. 

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Blogging

How To Get Traffic To Your Wix And Weebly Websites

Make Tons Of Money With The Right Niche