Goal Of This Blog

Even though the title of the blog is how to make money blogging. My goal is not to make money. No my goal is to help anyone who would like to monetize their blogs with any information I have learned or found.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

#1 Way To Be A Successful Blogger

  So how do you become a successful blogger ?

                                       DON'T GIVE UP !!!


  Always remember it's not going to be easy. Things get slow, that's just the nature of the game. If you have to get up and walk away and do something else for awhile. You probably will see something and it will trigger an idea. Who knows that may be the idea that tips the table and everything will move in a positive path.
  I have many times when things become slow. It's happening right now where I work at my usual job. I work on computers all day and yes it has slowed down to a crawl. It's normal and it will pick back up. That's why you spread yourself out with different blog ideas. One blog may become slow and another may pick up. Set your blog ideas or niches to work in tune with the seasons. In other words gear your blog toward summer, fall or winter.
                                       Thank You for stopping by and as the old saying goes.

Search For Books On How To Start A Blog

Google+ Followers