Amazon Or Ebay....Ebay Or Amazon


  Sometimes we get into a dilemma whether to use Amazon or Ebay in our blog. We tend to wonder would it be better to just use links to Ebay webpages or to use just links to Amazon. Well I think you can actually use both Amazon and Ebay within your blog post. What I like to do is figure out what products or ideas I am talking about in my blog post. I then place a few links to Amazon and Ebay throughout the blog post. Most of the time I may have three or four paragraphs in a blog post. I usually place two links per paragraph. Now I don't follow this rule every time.
  I follow a few different paths when I work on my blogs. You see I have multiple blogs with different subjects. There are times when I use text links in the post for just Amazon. I also do the same thing and just use text links for Ebay. Then there are other times when I just use a widget for an Amazon product along with a text link to Amazon or Ebay. I do all these different methods to find out how things work. You see I want to see what ideas work best. If something does not work then I may change it after awhile.
  I also place some ads at the right of the blog posts as well. I may use a custom choice so I can make the ad show five or six different products for Ebay. I also follow the same idea only using Amazon. These ads will also have a search feature so the individual can search Amazon or Ebay right from my blog page. I also have been trying out using an Amazon Web Store on the blog as well. I wanted to see if the visitor was intrigued enough to look at the products in the web store. All these things are in the experimental time to see if anything is better than others. Just remember not to place too many widget ads or ad links, because you don't want the reader to think that is all you are about. I usually place some wording to the effect of letting the reader know that they can choose the link if they so desire. It's all their choice.
  Thank You for stopping by and reading.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Blogging

How To Get Traffic To Your Wix And Weebly Websites

Make Tons Of Money With The Right Niche