Goal Of This Blog

Even though the title of the blog is how to make money blogging. My goal is not to make money. No my goal is to help anyone who would like to monetize their blogs with any information I have learned or found.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What Should I Blog About

                   


     Whenever I talk to someone about writing a blog they always respond with I don't know what I would write a blog about. My answer is write about your favorite hobby, something you like or something that makes you happy. The nice thing about the blog is that it can be whatever you want it to be. It does not have to be anything perfect. It can be your own thoughts on various subjects. Most of all make it fun, because if you don't you will probably get bored with it and stop.
  So yes my advise is to make it fun. You never know you may just end of being the person with the most popular blog on the internet. Try to keep your subjects of your posts up to date. In other words do some research on your subjects on the internet. Also make sure what you blog about is honest. If you write about something that is not true people will see right through you. Always write the truth about your subject. That honesty is what will keep people coming back for more.

                   


     When writing your posts on your blog use the internet. The internet is an excellent abundance or wealth of information. I would look for stories on the internet to get good ideas to write from. Never just copy someone else s work. If you are using something from some one make sure you can use it, place it in quotations "" and always give the person the credit for writing it. I use creative commons quite a bit for information that I use in my posts. These are not copy write protected and are free to use. Sometimes I will get videos to use or maybe various pictures to use in my posts. Creative commons can be found at this link http://search.creativecommons.org/ . If you use Google images  make sure to set the filter to pictures that can be reused and modified.
  So just remember to have fun with your blog. Helping people with a given subject or just giving information about a subject is what we should be doing. Honesty Is The Best Policy and that is my what I believe. Remember if you have to lie about what you are doing, then there is something wrong with what you are doing. Believe me I have seen many people who seem to be a salesperson means it is ok to lie because it's your job. I believe they are just fooling themselves and what goes around comes around. My mother always said liars need good memories.
  Thank You for reading.

Search For Books On How To Start A Blog

Google+ Followers