Goal Of This Blog

Even though the title of the blog is how to make money blogging. My goal is not to make money. No my goal is to help anyone who would like to monetize their blogs with any information I have learned or found.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Keep Your Blog Ads In Time With The Seasons

  Sometimes one thing I have been trying to do is keep my blog ads in time with the seasons. In other words if it were summer I try to use ads with products associated with summer. For example items such as water slides, pools or some water related product. In October I tried to use items that had to do with Halloween, such as costumes. Christmas time in December is a little different. There are so many products I try to make them more of a popular items such an an electronic item. There are of course plenty of items that can be used all year round, but I like to go with the seasons.
  This was just a small post, Happy Holidays !!!! 

Search For Books On How To Start A Blog

Google+ Followers