Goal Of This Blog

Even though the title of the blog is how to make money blogging. My goal is not to make money. No my goal is to help anyone who would like to monetize their blogs with any information I have learned or found.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

How To Make Money With Your Blog

  I started blogging about a year ago and I love it. I have about eight different blogs at this time. For myself I have a couple different reasons why I like to blog. First I happened to read about blogging and how I might make some extra money. Everyone can always use some pocket change. Who knows your blog may become popular and you might make a good amount of money. The money part of things is just a part of what I do.
  As for me I like to share different things that are important to me. Some of these things are form my past and some from the present. Some are sort of a personal part of my like, while others are just hobbies of mine. Some of my blogs are about My Faith, Ham Radio, Linux and Ham Radio, Photography, Music, Electronic Component Repair, Toys, Where To Find Things Online and of course Wrestling. So as you see I have a real variety of things to write about.
  What I prefer to do is try to write at least one post a month. At first I tried to write as much as I could so I could get as much information on the internet as possible. What I did find is that I had people looking at my blogs, but not a whole lot of people. I researched on the internet and found different ways to get more people to see my blogs and posts. I found that writing a little tweet on twitter seemed to help. The next thing I did was set twitter so it put it right on my facebook account. That way all my followers, friends and other people will see my blog, post and address. I did find that it did help in getting more traffic to my websites. I do have to say that I have found that when I hit 35 to 45 posts my daily traffic did pick up somewhat.
  I found that using blogger was free and cost me nothing but some of my time. I do find that if your writing about something you like it is fairly easy to write a post. Okay so what did I do about the money part of things you may be asking. Well I looked on the internet to find out what people were doing to try and make some money. The first thing I did was make sure I had enough content and signed up for Google Adsense. Have I made much money with this you might be wondering. Well the honest answer is not very much. I have found that it takes some time for the ads to be associated with what your blog is about.
  The next two places I signed up with are Ebay Partner Network and Amazon Associates. Once again this is another item where it may take time to get a good amount of traffic to your website and people may be interested in the items you are displaying in your ads. With Amazon you don't really get accepted until something sells. It took almost a year and someone finally bought something. I finally got accepted. With Ebay Partner Network you are accepted right away and it takes time and traffic to have things sell. I did finally have someone buy something and I made a little money. There are other ways of making money with your blog, but these seem to be the common ways. My advise is if you see something thoroughly check them out by reading reviews or what ever information you can find. There are way too many scams on the internet.
  Well I hope to write about different subjects that may help in any way I can. I have always been a person who likes to help someone in any way I can and I always will. That's what my Mother and Grand Parents taught me and I will pass it to my children.
  Thank You for reading and Have A Nice Day.

Search For Books On How To Start A Blog

Google+ Followers